– where were you born, where did you grow up, where do you live now?
Toronto, Toronto, Toronto
– first film you made, and where and when?
First film I made was a fake home-movie for my then husband whose family immigrated as a result of WWII and had none. It was 1968 and I used my Dad’s home-movie 16mm camera. But the first film I really made was in Sackville, New Brunswick a 3min. Super 8 film, “A Study in Blue and Pink” in 1976.
– latest film you made, and where and when?
“Untitled #1 (sun vision)”, 43min. 16mm. silent, 2019 made in Toronto from my apartment window for the most part and Lake Simcoe for the rest.
– describe your current living space
3-bedroom apartment, one of which is my film studio, on Bathurst St.- old building so roomy and lots of windows and cupboard spaces including linen closet, cedar hall closet! and noise and dirt from Bathurst though less now since Covid!
– worst think about being in isolation?
– best thing about being in isolation?
silence – and hope that this will bring CHANGE
– what’s the last best thing you cooked?