– where were you born, where did you grow up, where do you live now?
Johannesburg South Africa, Mbabane Swaziland, Montreal.
– first film you made, and where and when?
The Bitter Ash, Vancouver, 1962
– latest film you made, and where and when?
She Who Must Burn, Vancouver, 2016
– describe your current living space
a two Bedroom Apartment.
– what Canadian would you challenge to make an isolation movie?
– In the history of cinema who’s isolation movie would you want to see?
– worst thing about being in isolation?
– best thing about being in isolation?
Time to think and write
– favourite book to read in isolation?
Antony Beevor’s Stalingrard
– favourite movies to watch in isolation?
Seven Samurai, The Wages of Fear, Rifi, The Godfather
– favourite meal in isolation?
– what’s the last best thing you cooked?
Bacon and Eggs